Devin Liotta Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So sorry I keep getting them posted so late, but I finally got a job! It's 30 hrs a week plus things at school are gearing up for the last month before Finals, so I've been super busy. I'm trying to get this chapter out as soon as possible, but I have no time to write at work and by the time I get home, it's already dinner time, blah blah, blah. Anyway, both the teasers are written teasers, so I'm gonna go ahead with the disclaimer here and say that these are not guaranteed to appear in the chapter, but something along the same lines should, at least. They are also unbeta'd and may have grammar/spelling issues. I apologize in advance for any mistakes. These are very rough, but I wanted to give you guys something other than pictures this week. Here we go:

The Art of Online Dating Ch. 17

Teaser #6

I startled awake from the same nightmare that had been replaying all week. I knew it was all over and we had won, but I couldn't get this ridiculous idea to leave my mind.


I looked at the clock and the numbers blinked back 3:47 am. I'd have to remember to punch Edward in the morning for using that stupid nickname for Laurent. It was the only reason I was still dwelling on things.


My imagination liked to take things and run with them. As an artist, it was great, however, it was not so great for someone susceptible to nightmares.

I'll Want You Forever Ch. 11

Teaser #6

I woke up and noticed that Edward was not in the room. He must've had to walk away at some point from, I'm sure, the loud noises I had made in my sleep. If I had been prone to somniloquy before we made love, I was fairly sure the moaning that had been loud and uncontrollable in my dreams, had not stayed there.

Now that we had finally consummated our relationship,  it was time to be a little less tender and a little more passionate. I knew just how I was going to kick this up a notch, I just had to figure out where Edward was first.

I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think. It's always great to get feedback, especially when the chapter is still in process. Thanks to anyone that's still sticking around with me. I <3 you and you should all follow me here and on Twitter to stay updated on teasers, banners, and updates. :D

-DL

No comments:

Post a Comment