Devin Liotta Monday, May 3, 2010

Hey again. It's Teaser time. Unfortunately, I've decided not to tease anything from I'll Want You Forever this time because I've only been focusing on The Art of Online Dating. I hope you all aren't disappointed, so I'm going to post a picture AND word teaser for Chapter 17 tonight. Both are safe for work, so no worries here about getting stuck in a sticky situation, unless you know, you keep the whole Twific thing a secret lol. Disclaimer: Please remember that all written teasers are not guaranteed to appear in the chapter and are unbeta'd, so please excuse any errors. Thanks. And here we go...again:

The Art of Online Dating Chapter 17

Teaser # 8
***
I had lived all my life in Washington and had never been to the Seattle Space Needle. I had seen pictures in brochures and online, even looked at it as I drove by, but I had never seen it up close or look so beautiful. With lights bright against the dark, night sky, it looked breathtaking. I was glad that Edward had chosen this for our dinner portion of the date.

"I wish I had my camera," I whispered to Edward.
"Lucky I brought mine then." 

I looked  over at him and he smiled, handing me his tiny blue Nikon digital camera from his pocket.

"Snap away, beautiful,"  he said before he kissed my forehead and stepped back to give me space.

***
Teaser # 9

Paul Wolfgang


Well that's it for teasers. I'm working on the chapter a little each day during lunch breaks and night times. Till next time, I <3 you all!

-DL
P.s. I also got a fandom Facebook if you want to add me on there :) http://www.facebook.com/delilahlovett

No comments:

Post a Comment