Devin Liotta Saturday, April 24, 2010


So, I've kind of been in a banner craze lately and have made a bunch more banners. Some for my stories, some for others. The ones for others are all fan-ners, as none of them were requested, I just decided to make them. You should totally check out the stories they go with.

Edward Wallbanger by Feathersmmmm <3



California Dreaming by Kisvakondok



Accidental Chances (Future Story/Companion to Unlucky Me)

1:

2:

Lovestruck (One-Shot and prequel to future story, Heart of Glass)
These are old, but I forgot to post them in the first banner post.

Banner: Icon:

The Art of Online Dating



I'll Want You Forever, So Forever It Is



Okay, that's all for this edition of the banner post. The teaser post should show up some time tomorrow if I don't get to it within the next hour or so. :)

-DL

P.s. I also made an icon in 3 different sizes for the blog if you want to put it on your blog or your signature on Twilighted or something. :D

200px:

150px:

100px:

No comments:

Post a Comment