Devin Liotta Sunday, April 11, 2010



Well, I'm back like I promised. I have two teasers for each of my stories. Out of the four, one of them is a written teaser. Yay, right? I haven't got much written, but I am working on it. These teasers are suggestive and therefore will be somewhat NSFW. There is no nudity, cursing, or anything of that sort, but it is suggestive of sexual things, as you can probably already see depending on the resolution of your computer screen. There is a reason this blog has been changed to have people click the okay for content before getting here, so if you aren't comfortable with the content, please click the red exit button now. If not, continue reading. :)

Disclaimer for written teasers (both here and in the future): All scenes are subject to change. Not all teasers shown on this blog or elsewhere will necessarily make it to the final product. Also, all teasers are un-beta'd, so I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors.

The Art of Online Dating Chapter 17

Teaser #3



Teaser #4

At a stop light, I started to peel the banana. I got a not-so-G-rated thought. It was almost Valentine's Day and it would do me good to get some practice in before I got to the real deal.


I'll Want You Forever Chapter 11

Teaser #3



Teaser #4

No comments:

Post a Comment