Devin Liotta Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello!

Sorry for the delay with the teasers but I was out of town last week and still am for the rest of this week. However, because we skipped last week's teaser post, there will be two for each in this week's post. I also am happy to say that one of the teasers will be a written one.

It's looking like this next chapter of The Art of Online Dating will have a bit of angst, some humor and a lot of romance. I will be wrapping up the Victoria/James conflict and then there's Valentine's day to cover, so you know what that means! At least all the dirty birds will remember lol. But if you are underage or uncomfortable with the lemony scene, I will have markers for you to read around it. It won't take up the whole chapter and I know some of you get squicked out by those scenes. I wouldn't want to make anybody feel the need to stop reading because of it.

The next chapter of I'll Want You Forever is continuing the honeymoon and will be one of the last three chapters! I'm finally wrapping it up and I'm glad that some of you have stuck around this long.

So thank you and I promise there will be teasers this weekend.

TAOOD Ch. 17 - 15/100
IWYF Ch. 11 - 5/100

-DL

P.s. I think you all should check out my beta's stories. She's awesome and I am loving her ExB fic, Learning to Fall. So be sure to check out her stories, too :) http://www.fanfiction.net/~lie2me87

No comments:

Post a Comment