Devin Liotta Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Okay, I'm back and I'm late again, but I'm here with a teaser and that's what matters, right? Right. So I've been super busy finishing my final project for my web design class, which means I didn't get much writing done. Unfortunately, I don't have written teasers right now, but I might by the next post. Please remember that both of these are M-rated stories and the next chapters of both of these will be demonstrating those ratings. If you are reading TAOOD, there will be markers for those of you who want to skip around it. However, in IWYF, the scene is a major part of the chapter and the movement of the plot I am using to wrap up this story, so there won't really be a way to skip it. If you don't want to read this chapter, you can leave me a review saying you were uncomfortable with it and I will give you a recap of the main points so that the following chapter won't seem strange. :P I would love to work with you guys to be able to keep reading, especially since we are so close to the end of this one. (Yay!) Anyway, moving on. Without further ado, I bring you your teasers for The Art of Online Dating Chapter 17 and I'll Want You Forever Chapter 11.

The Art of Online Dating

Teaser #5



I'll Want You Forever

Teaser #5



I hope you all are enjoying these teasers and are still excited for updates. I'm sorry that I take so long, but I focus on school, first and foremost. It is wrapping up next month, so I'm hoping for quicker updates over summer. I apologize again for the long wait and I hope you all continue to stick with me. Once these stories are over, I do have more planned, but they will be pre-written before being posted so that you guys don't have to wait for updates like you've had to with these two. Thanks so much and don't forget to follow me on Twitter for more information about updates to this and on my chapters. I love you all! :D

-DL

No comments:

Post a Comment