Devin Liotta Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Hey guys!

I'm back with two new banners, a couple icons, and some stories to share with you.

First up, I made a banner for the lovely fic, Big Sky by Word Ninja.


Photobucket

Summary: Life in Big Sky Montana is hard. When Bella is suddenly left with a failing ranch, she's determined to make it on her own. But when arrogant, gorgeous Edward Cullen offers the help she needs, she has to decide; is saving her ranch worth losing herself?

I started it to get an idea of what I would be making in the banner and loved it within the first chapter. It has a strong Bella, which you don't see often. It's also got cowboy Edward with an interesting past of his own, and who doesn't love that? It's got a bit of heart-clenching in the beginning as you find out why Bella has a failing ranch, but it's worth it to pull through it. It's a great story and a lovely premise. I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Next up is Gynazole by the lovely Mrs. The King

Photobucket

Summary: Bella has to fill an embarrassing prescription. Mr. Cullen is the pharmacist there to greet her. Rated M for every reason my twisted mind can come up with. ExB God help us if there is a lemon.

I cannot get over how hilarious this story is. Bella is almost traumatizingly awkward and unlucky, while Edward is geeky and oblivious. It gets raunchy, but if you have a good sense of humor, a dirty mind, and a strong stomach, you'll love this story.  It will make you pee your pants...Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I think it's seriously funny and I love it to bits. Her Emmett cracks me up, as well. Rose is an emo that doesn't speak, Alice goes through phases, and Emmett is the crazed neighbor that walks around in his underwear all the time. She has borrowed the cats from two other major fics (Clipped Wings & Inked Armor and another personal favorite, Edward Wallbanger), which made for some great comedy. She also sometimes features Mr. & Mrs. The King characters, who only add to the craziness and make you snort with laughter. Bella's alter ego on twitter is also a fun plot device and makes you wonder if anybody else actually does that. You can follow this crazy Bella and dorkish Edward on Twitter. Bella: Lotsa_Vampersex . Edward:06201984M358(They like to post sneak peeks into upcoming chapters!)

Lastly, I made some icons. An Einstein one for a camper on ADF and a couple others just messing around with resizing gifs and color overlays.

 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

That's all for now. I'm going to be busy this week work on actual work, so the teaser post may be delayed, but I hope to have a written teaser this week for at least one of the two stories. I am also taking part in Review Reply Day with the FicBridge blog, so if you drop me a review or PM with questions, ideas, or simply to say you liked/didn't like my story today, I will be sending you a reply.

-DL

No comments:

Post a Comment