Devin Liotta Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I updated I'll Want You Forever! I tried so hard to get it up on time for the Reader Appreciation Event, but school and housework made it impossible to finish it before midnight.

I just want to say thank you for being my readers. You are all amazing even for just reading my story. For those of you that review, I also thank you for sharing your kind words with me and letting me know how you feel about the story. It is an amazing feeling to write a story and post it online, let alone to know that people read it and sometimes even enjoy it. You are my encouraging group and make me happy to share my stories with you. Thank you for all that you do whether it is simply reading the story, reviewing to say you love/hate it or can't wait to see an update, and following it with me to the end.

I also thank you for your patience when I take so long with my updates. School, work, and home life sometimes make it difficult and can delay updates for months, as you all have seen, and the fact that some of you continue to follow the story and not burn me alive for taking so long, makes me extremely happy and relieved.

On another note, I will never abandon a story or take it down incomplete. I want to see these stories end, hopefully, as much as you all do and wouldn't want to give up the satisfaction and excitement of being able to click complete. You all are amazing and thank you again for being there in any way you can :D

Thank you, DL

No comments:

Post a Comment