Devin Liotta Monday, March 1, 2010

So The Fic Bridge decided to extend the Reader Appreciation event over two days.

Summer Breeze, my piece for Haiti, was posted yesterday. I'll Want You Forever, will be posting later tonight, hopefully before midnight. I will also be updating this with an icons and banner post pretty soon. Most likely after I post the chapter. :D

Thank you to all my readers for being there for me and encouraging me to continue writing. It means a lot to me that you even look at my work and makes me even happier when you leave your kind words for me. I read all my reviews and respond to all of them. I used to give previews for them, but now those will be going here. I would still love to see what you guys think of each chapter or one-shot I post, even if it's just to say that you loved it, hated it, or want to see it continued. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment